Course 5: The Commercialization
Course 5: Promote a Community Oriented Business Project.
- Awareness of a intercultural business project context, Intention and Vision.
- Understand what is the Community Economy.
- Become familiar with the Ka Method project structure to be active quickly.
- Discover and apply the 4 foundations of Web Based Intercultural Business projects.
- Introduction to a simple Attitude to produce Quality and be competitive with respect to Time.
- Become aware of the challenges of Web Based Intercultural Business projects.
- The notion of Identity.
- What is the Community Economy: definition, role, vision and utility.
- The importance of self definition and to provide utility to the community.
- Discover the key concepts of the Ka Method.
- Align your Space (State), Nature, Project and Philosophy.
- The steps and the 4 fundamentals of the Ka Method.
- Attitude, Quality, Realism and Time Performance guided by Finance.
- Presentation of Project Strategy, Promotion/Prospection and Personal Efforts for communities.
- Directions for complementary learnings and Future developments.