Course 1: Create an ethnic business in 40 hours.
- Understand what ethnic entrepreneurship is
- To structure your project in order to start on the right foot and earn market ground.
- Acquire a simple but effective approach to structure your project in 40 hours.
- Acquire the tools to get a business started quickly with few resources.
- Search for relevant resources to develop your project.
- What is an ethnic business: definition, role, vision and usefulness.
- Ethnic project issues and how to manage them successfully.
- Research needed on the project.
- Learn how to position yourself as best as possible.
- Make an inventory of the financial and logistical needs in order to start.
- Proposal of a simple but effective approach to structure your project in 40 hours.
- Your project plan including your strategy, your position, your marketing plan and your revenue targets
- Create internal tools for managing your business.
- Create external tools for promoting your business.
- How to promote the interests of your community and its network to find the financial and strategic support