The courses are designed for peers entrepreneurs and entrepreneur trainer and allow you to acquire the best approach to create, launch and manage the first 6 months of ethnic business. The tutoring program comes in support to detail certain points and make the follow up with the entrepreneur to implement what they learned during training. The documentary resources are extracted from the Body of Knowledge in community economy et available through the platform theleanintention.com and Amazon. Le learning content is based on the Ka Method management approach. The courses are taught in groups of 5.
Here is the list of courses available to this date:
- Course 1: Create an ethnic business in 40 hours.
- Course 2: Preparing the launch of your ethnic project after the creation of your company.
- Course 3: Managing the first 6 months after the launch of your ethnic business.
- Course 4: Succeed in your economic integration through the informal way.
- Course 5: Promote a Community oriented Business Project
Be one of the starting 5!